Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Why Vibrance?

Welcome 2008!

I've decided to write about Vibrance because I've realized that to live vibrantly is truly my passion. Vibrance seems to be at the intersection of all things near and dear to me, of all the areas of endeavor and struggle and study in my life. It seems to be my central theme.

I view Vibrance as not just health, not just wellness, but extreme well-being. Wellness and beyond. Wellness on every level. Vibrance definitely encompasses a significant spiritual component, in addition to physical, mental, and emotional aspects. Vibrance is Joy embodied. Vibrance is where it's at!!

My intention in creating this blog is to pass along to anyone interested the pearls I gather as I soak up all things related to wellness. I am drawn endlessly to books, articles, magazines, websites, blogs, etc. etc., that offer more and better wellness wisdom, and my particular gift is in crystalizing and applying the nuggets therein. This blog is my attempt to share those nuggets with the world!

So for now, I welcome the new year which I know will be one of profound and amazing transformation. More on that in future posts!


1 comment:

Kaldonia said...

Perfect intro and great way to start it off! I'll be watching for next post - could use some vibrance!